When you Join DOT; you will
- Get notified of new programs on youth leadership programs near you.
- Join DOT’s online community of changemakers.
- Receive articles, toolkits and specialized guides to boost your skills.
- Be the first to find out about DOT events near you.
- Be first in line when we launch digital programs and opportunities.
You can be engaged either as
1. Community Leaders:
Community Leadership pillar supports young women and men to become leaders in their communities through real-world placements where they run skills development programs in their own communities.
Young women and men build competencies in facilitation, digital literacy, gender equality and 21st century skills; they are also equipped with the tools to take control of their career and livelihoods. When they complete the program, youth leverage their leadership skills and real-world experience to access meaningful jobs and opportunities.
Community Leaders are; women and men
- 18-34 years of age
- University graduates
- From the local community where they will be deployed
- Possess basic literacy and numeracy skills
- Have proven Commitment to community impact
2. Community Beneficiaries:
Youth wanting to access more educational and livelihood opportunities. Who want competitive skills and competencies for employment, starting/growing/scaling businesses and economic growth.
Profiles vary across project countries, but mostly include rural women and youth. Their engagement with DOT, allows these youth to improve their livelihoods, increase their resilience and empowerment, experience greater social financial and digital inclusion, and gain the confidence needed to take advantage of opportunities in the digital economy.
- Interested in learning/improving digital and 21st century skills training
- Committed and available for at least two months
- Can access local host organizations or digital devices to take part in DOT training.
To become part of this incredible movement of young daring change makers and innovators; please fill out this New to #DOTYouth form.
We will be delighted to have you on board!
Thank you for your interest in joining Digital Opportunity Trust (DOT) to become part of a wider movement of young, energetic and innovative youth committed to leading change in communities.
Kindly fill and submit the form below to help us understand a little more about you.
Our team will contact you to give you more details about DOT Programs in your region.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features
Interested In Additional Opportunities? Click here