DOT’s 2018 Youth Unconference
3 days, 13 countries, 130 daring young social innovators
Our third DOT Youth Unconference was a huge success! In October we gathered 130 daring social innovators from 13 countries in Nairobi, Kenya for three days of collaboration around the theme of inclusivity: bridging gender and social barriers to build inclusive communities. #DOTYouth delegates showcased their social initiatives, led interactive peer-learning sessions, and developed their networks.
Learn more about this year’s event:
- Browse the official Unconference photos
- Watch the official 2018 DOT Unconferece video
- Listen to the great music playlist we streamed!
- Read blog posts from #DOTYouth Michael, Jann, Wendi, Fancy, and Team Ghana about their Unconference experiences
- Read a blog post from the Digital Impact Alliance (DIAL) who attended the Unconference, met with youth delegates, and led a workshop session
- Check out even more awesome photos, videos, and memories curated by #DOTYouth, DOT staff and DOT partners during the event in our 2018 Unconference Twitter Moment
Leave a Comment