We held our second Youth Unconference in Rwanda this year! The DOT Unconference brought together 100 young social innovators from across Africa, the Middle East, and Indigenous Canada for an inspiring and fun-filled three days in May. Hosted by DOT Rwanda, youth showcased their social enterprises and led interactive peer-learning sessions to develop their networks, share their challenges and successes, and, ultimately, to increase the impact and sustainability of their community initiatives.
Did you miss out on the fun this year? Don’t worry, we’ll have another Unconference soon (sign up below to be notified when we announce it!). In the meantime, you can:
- Listen to the great music playlist we streamed!
- Browse through photos from the three days
- Read 3 inspiring lessons from #DOTYouth
- Read some reflections on the Unconference
- Watch this video and read this blog from the Akilah Institute about the experience one of their students, Sandrine, had at the Unconference
- Take a peek at the awesome photos, videos, and discussions at #DOTUnconf on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
How to Meaningfully Engage Young Social Innovators in Post-COVID Recovery
Perspectives and Recommendations from #DOTYouth
The Digital Shift: Youth Voices on Digital Inclusion and Skills
A new report highlighting youth perspectives from the 2020 Tanzania Youth Digital Summit